Non-Toxic Garden Spray

This is a Contact Spray for use in the Garden, Orchard, and Berry Patch




Bugs are NOT killed by eating poisoned Fruit or Foliage.
This Bug Killer does NOT poison Plant Tissues or Food Crops.
It is NOT absorbed by Roots, causing the Plant to become poisonous.

It is most effective when sprayed directly on munching Worms and Caterpillars.
It kills most Worms and Caterpillars, Aphids, many flying Insects,
and some Beetles.


You add only Water to make one Gallon or 48 Gallons.





1 ounce of  Bug Killer Base
Add water to make up to 48 Gallons
$16.85 - Free Shipping & Handling





Comments ?





Be sure to read our Disclaimer

Site Design by . . .

Report WebSite Glitches and Bugs to our Webmaster